GRADUATE AND UNDERGRADUATE PROJECT MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATES ONLINE
Project managers are a pivotal part of any organization and can be part of almost any industry. As change agents, project managers set goals, identify measures of success, and encourage team members to collectively accomplish tasks within an organization. They often work with upper management to understand the overall strategy of specific projects, and to determine the tasks and timeline of completion.
An Undergraduate Certificate in Project Management is a stand-alone, transcribable certificate that demonstrates your proficiency in the field. The certificate you earn at CSU Global is nationally recognized by educational institutions and professional organizations
A Graduate Certificate in Project Management is a stand-alone, transcribable certificate that proves your proficiency in the field. The certificate you earn at CSU Global is recognized nationally by educational institutions and professional organizations.
* This certificate is eligible for Title IV financial aid.
- Our rates haven’t risen once in 7 years.
- We charge the same for in-state and out-of-state students.
- Tuition rates won’t change as long as you’re a student.
- No student fees, no hidden fees.
See Tuition Information
- Complete your degree on your own schedule.
- Work from anywhere.
- Access student support and any resource online.
How Online Education Works for You
- We’re regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Our business programs are ACBSP-accredited.
- 84% of our faculty hold a terminal or doctoral degree.
- 95% of our alumni would refer a friend or family member
- Apply knowledge of project leadership theories/practical application in organizations.
- Apply effective written communication and research skills.
- Examination of management control, monitoring, and value methods.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills for effective analysis in decision-making.
- Assess costs, risks, and benefits of total quality management.
- Employ the knowledge and skills needed to identify and solve organizational problems using a systematic decision making approach.
- Demonstrate advanced principles of project management, business analytical skills, and organizational development knowledge to execute and manage projects.
Articulate the importance of strategic planning, cost and risk management, financial metrics, change management, execution, and monitoring tools, and evaluation best practices in
- terms of successful project management.
- Communicate and demonstrate the importance of ethics, quality, testing, metrics, reliability, and validity in relationship to project success.
- Outline and explain the additional requirements and considerations that should be considered when managing international and multinational projects.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT COURSES
The Undergraduate Certificate in Project Management consists of six three-credit courses:
The Graduate Certificate in Project Management consists of four three-credit courses: