Retirees please save this article
Experts advise that after 65 years of age do NOT do the following 10 actions: *
1. Climbing up the stairs/ ladder *
2. Turn too fast / turn around *
3. Bend over your feet *
4. Putting on pants standing *
5. Sit ups *
6. Turning left and right *
7. Step backward *
8. Bend to lift heavy items *
9. Suddenly standing from the bed
10. Straining too hard
Share with many people: a movement which annually causes 20,000 people to die in the US.
After 65 years old try not to do these 10 actions.
THERE ARE 4 KINDS OF SIMPLE KNOWLEDGE
1. Food choking.
2. Wrong pillow.
3. Leg cramps.
4. Tingling feet.
This is knowledge that can help you and others
How to help as follows:
1. CHOKING ON FOOD
You only need to “raise your hand”.
By raising your hands above your head, the food stuck in your throat will go down by itself.
2. WRONG PILLOWS
Sometimes when you wake up, you feel pain in the neck.
What to do when the pillow is wrong?
You only need to lift your feet, then pull your toes and massage in a clockwise or counterclockwise direction.
3. FEET CRAMPS
When feeling cramps in your left leg, raise your right hand high, when cramping is in your right leg, raise your left hand high, it will immediately feel better.
4. TINGLING FEET When the left foot is tingling, swing your right palm with all your strength, when the right foot is tingling, swing your left palm with all your strength.
Don’t just save this info.
Who knows… you can save someone else.
May be useful..
Info for elderly but applies to all
NO HARM TRYING
Engr. Maynard Aala
MIT CE-68, USA