You want to be a Millionaire?
- I. The wax used in the creation of crayons was poured by the celebrity TV personality, Fred Rogers during the creation of the 100th billion Crayola Crayon. He had also been on TV since 1968.
Fred Rogers – American television personality
- II. The Cavendish (Yellow) Bananas was particularly and extensively cultivated to be edible and seedless, unlike other species of bananas growing in the wild with seeds, and not edible thus were not for human consumption.
- III. The word ‘idiot’ has it origin in a Greek word, ‘idiotes’ that was used for a person who does not have a professional skill. The word ‘idiot’ in Greek also refers to a selfish and self-centered person.
Home / Politics
The Real Reason Donald Trump Appears When You Google ‘Idiot’
During Sundar Pichai’s hearing, a congresswoman went on Google and made a search for the word ‘idiot.’ Why is Donald Trump’s face dominating the page?
Why Does Donald Trump Appear on Google Images for ‘Idiot’?
Still, these answers don’t really explain why, despite these 200 factors, that Trump appears in the search feed for “idiot” instead of another likely insensitive alternative display matching the dictionary definition. Let me break down some theories.
Trump as ‘idiot’ is a self-fulfilling prophecy
The biggest reason that Trump appears throughout the search result is because people are writing about him appearing there. It may sound a bit absurd, but here are the headlines for the top five results for the search “idiot” in Google Images:
How Trump’s image appears when you search for the word idiot on Google.
- IV. Two weeks after Johnny Depp dropped out of school because he had a rough year coping with his parents’ divorce. He went back to the school, but the Principal advised him to leave and follow his dreams.
John Christopher Depp II is an American actor, producer, and musician. He has been nominated for 10 Golden Globe Awards, winning one for Best Actor for his performance of the title role in Sweeney Todd: …
- V. Risk, the popular board game was created in 1957 by a renown French writer, Albert Lamorisse, who is also known from his short movies which includes Crin-Blanc (White Maine), and Le Ballon Rouge (The Red Balloon).
Albert Lamorisse – French filmmaker
Albert Lamorisse was a French filmmaker, film producer, and writer, who is best known for his award-winning short films which he began making in the late 1940s, and also for inventing the famous strategic board game Risk in 1957.
- VI. One of the criteria for becoming an astronaut is knowing Russian. Why? Well if you ever encounter a problem while you are at the International Space Station you must be able to contact the Russian mission control.
The RKA Mission Control Center, also known by its acronym ЦУП is the mission control center of the Russian Federal Space Agency. It is located in Korolyov, in Pionerskaya Street near the S.P. Korolev Rocket and Space Corporation Energia plant. It contains an active control room for the International Space Station. Wikipedia
–THIS SPACE BELOW IS RESERVE FOR YOUR ADVERTISEMENT –