In My Mind–Bata Batuta
Causes of poor quality of life of Pinoys.
- Voting corrupt politicians in the government
- Accepting money to vote corrupt politicians
- Lack of political education about government.
- Political Dynasties in the Congress, Senate, Judiciary, Military, and all government Departments
- Rampant corruption in government: From Office of President to Barangay Level.
- Lack of Love of country
More than half of Filipino families rated themselves as “poor” while 39 percent considered themselves “food poor,” according to the Social Weather Stations (SWS) survey conducted from March 26 to March 29.
Results of the latest survey found that 51 percent or 14 million Filipino families consider themselves “poor,” similar to the 51 percent or 12.9 families in December 2022.